Our Communications team are always happy to help with enquiries from the media. We also have a number of experts able to provide comment on health issues, conditions and treatments.
We can assist you with:
- Enquiries about the many specialist services we provide here at Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- The latest news, including world class innovation, developments, research studies and inspirational stories from our patients and families
- Expert spokespeople able to offer information to the media on a wide range of health issues and topics
- Filming and photography requests
- We can provide limited assistance with condition checks if all relevant criteria are met
Find out more about Birmingham Children's Hospital
We have lots of information available about our hospital, its history and the many services we provide to children and young people and families, to learn more visit www.bwc.nhs.uk.
Find out more about Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
On 1 February 2017, we joined with Birmingham Women’s Hospital to create Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust – the first of its kind in the UK. Our united team works to provide the best possible care to our women, children and families. To find out more about Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, please visit the dedicated website.
If you are looking for an expert on a certain condition or specialism then we may be able to help.
Please use our image library freely to find images for news stories.