Annual paediatric dermatology course
The next course will be 21-25 May 2018 and registration is now open.
This popular course, run by Birmingham Children's Hospital, is designed for dermatologists (particularly trainees) and also consultants wanting an update.
Our teachers are selected from local paediatricians and dermatologists with special expertise in paediatric dermatology. The aim is to teach paediatric dermatology, not paediatrics, and the principles of child health necessary for the safe practice of dermatology in children.
This course is open to Dermatologists only, but a ‘sister’ course for paediatricians is held at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. For information about the Heartlands course please contact: Wendy.Leach@heartofengland.nhs.uk.
Course documents (to be updated before next course but key information will remain unchanged)
- Download our 2018 course registration form
- Download the 2018 information about the course
- Download the 2018 course flyer
- Download the course programme
- Download the faculty list
- Download the sponsor invite
- Download the sponsor registration form
- Download Paediatric Dermatology list of web resources