CT scan

If your GP or a children's doctor thinks you might have cancer, you'll come to the Oncology Department at Birmingham Children's Hospital where specialist cancer doctors and nurses will find out if you have the illness and, if so, what type it is.


Syndicate content

Vist our Fundraising website